I found this poem about where we see, find, experience God.
If God is to be a real present God, we need to meet him in our real world. This poem has some great lines about where this happens:
- in the quake and in the quiet,
- when we flee and as we search.
- On the canvas of an artist,
- when our hopes have turned to dust
I am not a poem but can I also add:
- when I stub my toe
- when fear creeps into my mind
- when my baby boy squeals in delight at seeing me
Just keep your mind open so you dont miss these times!